Cutting edge, comprehensive brain health diagnostic and therapeutic services.
Advanced NeuroCare (ANC) is a neurology practice located in Morristown, New Jersey, offering diverse treatment options for many neurological and psychiatric conditions. Dr. Jonathan Fellus MD specializes in Neuro-rehabilitation of acquired brain injury, especially Traumatic Brain Injury, birth injuries, and anoxic-ischemic brain injury; neuro-degenerative diseases such as dementia are also frequently assessed and managed.
The ANC team addresses both short and long-term disease consequences with a spectrum of therapies. A diagnostic functional Neuro-imaging leader, and Neurofeedback Therapy expert, Dr. Jonathan Fellus and his team offer this cutting-edge, this non-invasive neuromodulation technique to promote neuroplasticity and healing. The goal is functional restoration of abnormal brain networks or circuitry.
Together with Dr James Halper, MD, we specialize in TBI, PTSD, Anxiety and Depression, Autism, Epilepsy, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Headaches, Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Dementia, Tinnitus, post-Covid19 encephalopathy (anxiety, depression, brain fog, insomnia, fatigue etc.); Neuropsychiatric disease, and other neurological problems.
Furthermore, we are open to novel, experimental, and alternative approaches to diagnose and treat neurological or psychiatric diseases. Our philosophy is to combine complementary, alternative or holistic therapies to achieve the maximum relief from symptoms, optimizing brain function to the greatest level possible. With certain chronic or degenerative disorders, just maintaining a certain level of functioning can represent a clinical victory.
Finally, our commitment to excellence goes beyond daily clinical practice. When opportunities arise, we conduct and participate in research projects in pursuit of new scientific advances that may discover safer and more effective treatment options.
Jonathan Fellus, MD
Neurology is the medical specialty that deals with disorders of the nervous system, which
include diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles.
Some of the more common conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are:
● Epilepsy (seizures)
● Dementias (Alzheimer's disease)
● Multiple sclerosis
● Parkinson's disease
● Various forms of pain
Neurologists may serve as consultants to other physicians and may provide long-term care
to patients with chronic neurological disorders.
We hope you find this information helpful in your health and medical care decisions. Please
contact us with any questions or for an appointment.
Our practice treats a variety of neurological conditions, including the following:
● Alzheimer's and other dementias (FTD, Lewy Body, etc.)
● Brain Fog
● Brain Trauma
● Back pain
● Concussion (aka, MTBI); and related sports injury
● Covid-19 induced anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue, tinnitus, headache/pain
● Carpal tunnel syndrome
● Chronic pain
● Hemifacial spasm
● Huntington's disease (HD)
● Infectious diseases of the head or involving the nervous system
● Insomnia; sleep apnea; fatigue
● Movement disorders; including spasticity, tardive dyskinesia, Parkinsonism
● Multiple sclerosis (MS)-related functional problems
● Mood and Behavior problems related to brain diseases (e.g., anxiety, depression,
agitation, irritability, psychosis, and other neuropsychiatric manifestations)
● Neuropathy with or without neuropathic pain
● Parkinson's disease and Parkinson-plus syndromes
● PBA (abnormal laughing and/or crying)
● Seizures (epilepsy)
● Sleep disorders
● Traumatic Brain injury (closed head injury); including concussion or MTBI
● Tumors (of the nervous system); problems caused by these
● Vertigo; tinnitus
● Work injuries
TREATMENTS & PROCEDURES
We also perform a variety of diagnostics in our office, including the following:
Botox injection treatment for:
Variety of neurological conditions
QEEG's or Brain Maps
SPRAVATO® (esketamine) CIII Nasal Spray treatments